We introduced a new "Transform" pane! This includes three cool new edits.
- Rotation rotates the image within the current frame. This is useful for correcting a slightly misaligned photo or creating a flat horizon
- Orientation works as you expect. Rotate your entire canvas by 0°, 90°, 180°, 270°
- Flip allows you to mirror your image across the X axis, Y axis, or both.
- Better docs @ https://docs.raster.app
- Status monitoring @ https://status.raster.app
- Changelog looks a bit more beautiful
- Some new icons
- Improved Welcome flow with less steps
- Fixed an issue where a long organization URL prevented you from being able to edit your library URL
- Type-ahead autocomplete on user tags in the Photo sidebar
- Removed autocomplete and autocorrect in some instances where it was not helpful at all
- More clear error messages when editing Organization settings
- Segmented controls are now a bit more graceful and smooth. This change has also been reflected in the Raster Design System