Back to Blog
Updates for June 31, 2022
New photo editor
Raster's photo editor got a major upgrade from a list of parameters to an interactive and engaging tool to quickly make changes.
Versions are a way to make changes to a photo without creating an entirely new one, leaving your workpsace nice and clean. Create a new version by hitting the "Edit" button on any image.
- Each version has its own unique URL
- Versions are non-destructive (they cannot be edited afterwards)
- You can have unlimited versions on an image
- Faster frontend performance. Raster now supports thousands of images on one page.
- No more invite link. Users can log into Raster using their invited email; no need to use the link in the email.
- Faster image load times. Raster preloads images it expects you to open soon.
- Version data is now shown in the sidebar (created date, width, height)
- Support for GIF images added
- The file extension is now removed from the image name when uploading
- AI tags are able to be deleted